PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Remove tourney egg lock

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed > Remove tourney egg lock >

selocon's Avatarselocon
Since apparently I need to be more clear... You need ONE POINT, ONE. POINT. To unlock an egg. I just joined this tourney today near the end, because I was out a laptop charger for about roughly half a week. I've already "unlocked" my egg. We have 2 tourneys per new egg. Once again, hatching tourneys will either count your chained egg (such as our current one) or have a chain clause, usually. Evo tourneys, look for someone like me who makes RTEs that are eligible when te tourney starts and buy ONE for cheap. Fishing tourneys aren't hard to catch ONE. You see a trend? ONE POINT is all that's needed to be unlocked. I have yet to see a tourney season go by in which, with this new system, someone, regardless of activity level, couldn't unlock the egg. Once again, I pose a question: At this point, why not just lower all eggs to one of the current token, since apparently the system is "too hard" for players who can't be that active.
Avatar by the best lizard ever, Bananalizard #standwithEMS #ELM
Score: 0
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page