PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Remove tourney egg lock

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed > Remove tourney egg lock >

Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

Again, if real life takes you away for several weeks, then surely it's of little consequence that you need to wait for the Tournament to come back around?
I mean. Im using myself as an example here, but im sure soon others will be in my place as some people filter back into pokefarm. I took a break but still.logged in every day. I participated in one of the two tournys. By the bare min by accident. (Interacting) meanwhile the next tournament required more effort that i was unable to do because of life obligations. Now im sitting on a 5k chain without arceus bonus even though its five weeks into tourneys. Its very frustrating. Id have to wait another week yes. But someone else who may have come back two weeks ago.would have had to wait a full mont to unlock both eggs. If its punishment for lack of participation maybe there could be a 3 token fee for buying eggs from tourneys you haven't participated in. Also i dont see an issue in making the site more accessible for taking breaks and returning since updates like that have been made in the past. Like the albino radar. Whats the difference in waiting seven days to fully charge your radar again? But the update was made and it was quality.
credit
Background drawn by AdimivA on twitter Gif created by JUSTICEBEETLE F2U & Icon code by Gumshoe
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page