PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Remove tourney egg lock

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed > Remove tourney egg lock >

Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
Okay! So I feel that the title is a bit confusing. What i am referring to is the fact that if an egg has been previously awarded in tourneys and you have not participated in that tourney you cannot buy the egg with tokens. I understand this for the first tournament of a season because it prevents people from getting the second egg. So what I am suggesting is to remove that lock AFTER both new eggs have been distributed. Why? - Well recently pokefarm has been making updates that make it less punishable to put down the game for a few days/weeks than pick it back up. (Ie the albino radar charging function) so fixing this would be a lot similar to that. -there is literally no point to have a lock if someone can sign up, not even participate in the tourney and still unlock the egg -with the new two week stretch between old eggs and new eggs it makes it twice as punishing if you decide to pick up the game after leaving it for a few weeks or months and you return on a bad tourney week. - adds value to tokens on the market, returning players will need to purchase them or participate in tourneys. And if they are in a rush theyll buy them. Making more money for the site and boosting the economy. - a lot of peoole have been dropping pokefarm recently. And some may want to dip their toes into returning one day (i am for example haha) but having a huge time gap to have to wait to restore arceus rank is very discouraging and may push people away. Negative: - might be unfair to those who participated? But then again someone who got one point would get the same reward as someone in 101st place. So thats also not fair haha Also maybe a token fee for not participating? Whatever seems fair
credit
Background drawn by AdimivA on twitter Gif created by JUSTICEBEETLE F2U & Icon code by Gumshoe
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page