PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Shadvex's Story [PG-13]

Forum Index > Other > Other FF > Completed Other FF > Shadvex's Story [PG-13] >

44CINDER44's Avatar44CINDER44
Epilogue: Part 1
Years passed. I recovered from my rampage, and life continued as normal. They did manage to recover a good of Storm Eagle’s remains, but it would take a long time to repair him- He wasn’t exactly in an amount of pieces you could count on two hands, and it wasn’t really top priority. I had finished training with Blaze Heatnix- it was a regular Monday, just after the donuts had been distributed. “You didn’t get any donuts,” I stated. “Don’t care,” he muttered. I had taken a good seven donuts, just as I usually did. I couldn’t explain why it is I love donuts so much, I just do. We passed by Boomer Kuwanger on our way outside. He accidentally bumped into Blaze Heatnix, causing his left wing to shift slightly to the right and me to wince slightly. Blaze Heatnix glanced at me. “Quit with the whining, that was so long ago probably only me, you, and Sigma remember it happened.” I stuck a donut on his beak. He took it off and put it on one of the spikes on my helmet. I threw it at Boomer Kuwanger. “CATCH IT, BOOMY KUWANGER!” I shouted much more loudly than I should have. “I thought only my grandma could call me that!” Boomer Kuwanger yelled. “...What’s a grandma?” I asked. “Why do I have to explain this to you?” “I don’t understand the majority of human terminology!” “...What’s a terminology?” “I have no idea what you’re talking about, and I don’t care.” Boomer Kuwanger was about to say something when Vile turned the corner into the hallway. Part of me wanted to run, the other part wanted to shoot him, the other other part wanted to take his helmet off and find out if he has a face or not, and the other other other part wanted to invite him over for tea. “Why would I want to invite Vile over for tea?” I asked myself. “What about inviting me over for tea?” “...How loud did I just say that?” “I’m not as deaf as you seem to idiotically think I am.” “You were pretty much yelling,” Boomer Kuwanger put in. I gave Boomer Kuwanger a look that pretty much said ‘Thanks for ratting me out, I’ll be meeting you in Hades’. It seemed to make him shut up. “What was that about idiots and tea?” said someone who had just entered the already full hallway. It was Sigma… Wearing a fuzzy pink bathrobe, his pet robot wolf at his heels. I opened my mouth to try and say something, breathed out, closed it, and gave up. “I have a feeling that I just died and the guardian of Hades is Sigma wearing a bathrobe,” said Blaze Heatnix. I had a feeling Vile was trying to say something but failing. Boomer Kuwanger turned around and walked away. I coughed. “Yeah, um… What was I going to do today?” The wolf was suddenly trying to eat me. “WEEHHHH!” I yelped, trying to shake it off. “SIGMA, CALL OFF YOUR BEAST DEMON CAT DOG!” “Velguarder, GET DOWN!” yelled Sigma. He jumped on Sigma’s head. Sting Chameleon and Armored Armadillo entered the hallway at the sound, but turned around and left when they saw me. “We should get going,” I said. Blaze Heatnix gave a slight nod. “Not so fast, you two don’t seem to be blue hedgehogs,” said an eerily familiar voice behind us. I turned around and my ventilation systems slowed down significantly. I think my processor might have broken a bit. “I’m not hallucinating, right?” Blaze Heatnix whispered. “...I can still hear you two,” Storm Eagle stated. I curled up on the ground and began to ponder my life. “Shadvex, Blaze Heatnix, Chill Penguin, and Storm Eagle, report to Sigma’s room immediately to receive your mission for the day.” I didn’t get up. I was still pondering what I had just seen, along with the rest of my life. Storm Eagle started dragging me and Blaze Heatnix to Sigma’s office. As we passed by some of the others, there were shocked whispers at Storm Eagle’s return. After about a minute, Storm Eagle dropped us in front of the door and kicked it open. Chill Penguin was already there. I still didn’t get up. I simply stayed curled up in front of the door, still wondering if I was having a hardcore hallucination. “Come on, get up,” said Storm Eagle. “You can’t tell me I returned from the dead to turn my best friend into a vegetable.” After a few moments, I finally got up, and said, “Have I died and gone to Maverick Hades yet?” “No, not yet, now get over here,” said Sigma. I walked over to his desk and missed the chair, landing on the ground with a muffled thunk. Sigma proceeded to tell us our mission anyways. I noticed he wasn’t wearing his bathrobe anymore. “Alright, this is a basic one. There’s a couple Hunters a little ways to the east, and we want you to eliminate them,” said Sigma. “Prepare for the worst case scenarios, and exercise caution.” Storm Eagle nodded briskly, standing up. He dragged Blaze Heatnix and me out of Sigma’s room into the hallway. “‘Prepare for the worst case scenarios’... What does that even mean?” I said. Storm Eagle shrugged. “We’ll find out when we get there,” he said simply. Once we got to the approximate location, we all crouched down in a clump of bushes. “Okay, what’s the plan?” I whispered. “Kill them,” Chill Penguin stated. “Other than that, there really isn’t a plan.” “That’s legit enough, I guess,” I said, getting up, along with everyone else. In the time it took us to have our five-second strategy talk, a certain red armored, blond haired Maverick Hunter had arrived on the scene. “Run.” Storm Eagle’s words were barely above a whisper. “No,” I growled, unsheathing my knives. “I’m getting the revenge I should have gotten three years ago.” Without thinking it through, I charged at Zero, whatever sanity I had regained snapping in two. In a flurry of neon green and steely gray, me and Zero engaged in the most intense battle to the death I had ever experienced. I didn’t even try to dodge his attacks. I just hacked and slashed away, trying to get in as much damage as possible before my inevitable demise. An off-center slash threw me off balance, and a follow up strike had me on the ground. I had already suffered severe damage and death was practically guaranteed at this point, but I tried to get up anyway, only to have another slash force me back down. Zero placed his right foot on my chest and raised his saber above his head for the finishing blow. “Any final words, you ruddy Maverick?” he snarled. I weakly shook my head and shut my eyes. The last words I whispered before my life systems and energy core shut off were ‘I’m sorry, Storm...’ BUT WAIT, THIS ISN’T ACTUALLY THE END
Once did a pony who shone like the sun Look out on her kingdom and sigh She smiled and said, "Surely there is no pony so lovely and so well beloved as I." Nohari Window Johari Window
Care to take a look at my sprite shop?
Once did a pony who gleamed like the moon Look out on her kingdom and sigh Dejected, she cried, "Surely there is no pony who loves me or finds any love in my night!" Credits
Lyrics from the song Lullaby for a Princess Avatar made on Pixlr Banner by ZeroFlame64
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page