PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Zero's Wall of Ramblings

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Zero's Wall of Ramblings >

Zerø's AvatarZerø
Well the dream becoming reality was nice while it lasted, but I quit my college course. It was just too much for me to handle mentally, I couldn't see myself being able to catch up with the maths by myself and no support was really being offered to me. So what's the point of doing it for a whole year and just falling further and further behind and then failing the course entirely? But, yeah. It's really brought me to a low point, where I don't feel I'm any good. I know it's a feeling that'll pass, that it's just the sting of having to give up on a dream for now. But I'm just scared I won't get out of this funk and depression will take over again. I had been doing so well without medication but lately I just have no energy, I have days where I feel amazing and others where I can hardly pull myself out of bed. Maybe I ought to book an appointment with the doctor, just to be safe. Might be worth asking about medication for my ADD too if I'm going to eventually study Maths, I switch off with that faster than anything else.
  • Featured PKMN
  • Site Events
  • Links etc.
Lv. 52 — 1,884 / 8,269
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugFlying
Happiness 27%
Hasty nature
374 x 5 × 3059 Current Chain: 0/44
Artwork made by Cabbaccino.
Check out my trade Shop, I'm buying Shiny Pokémon for my Shiny Living dex! My first field has free Pokémon, just drop me a PM with who you want!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page