PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Aysu Llyr's AvatarAysu Llyr
Kudret had to think for a few moments to figure out what he could say. "He's not harmed physically," he explained, "But he is extremely worried for you and angry at the man who did this. His emotions were causing his magic to grow out of control, so I suggested he leave and use his magic against some monsters to calm himself down." He waited a bit and then added, "I didn't see where Kuja went myself, but I suspect his reason may be for the same reason as Rikazu." The beastman finally let go of her arm, settling his paw down so that he was merely leaning on the bed. "If you don't wish to rest, then we can simply think of something else to do. I could tell stories," he offered. Aislin fired the spear again, backing away slightly to avoid getting stomped on. The girl had circled slightly to avoid being near the head, but she hadn't gone too far away from it. Thankfully it seemed willing to target Celere than target her, so Aislin just kept firing and looked for a good spot to use the bazooka. ((I'll do Kahlua in the next post))
Avatar is made by Nightfury28. My Ponysona, Remembrance.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page