PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Shadvex's Story [PG-13]

Forum Index > Other > Other FF > Completed Other FF > Shadvex's Story [PG-13] >

ZeroFlame64's AvatarZeroFlame64
Chapter 10: Okay so a Few People get Killed
I walked back to the base. The first person I ran into was Sigma. “Ah, Shadvex, there you are,” he said. “Where’s Storm Eagle? “Shut up,” I said coldly, walking past him. “I’m looking for Flame Hyenard.” After a few minutes of storming around, I finally found him. “There you are,” I snarled as I walked towards him, slowly reaching behind my back. Flame Hyenard turned his head towards me. “Oh, hi- BURN TO THE GROUND!- Shadvex, how’s it- What are you doing?” Next thing I knew, I had tackled him to the ground and was attempting to brutally murder him, all the while screaming like an insane madman. I turned my head at the sound of multiple people entering the room. Apparently the sound of Flame Hyenard’s howling caught people’s attention. “Shadvex!” said a voice I recognized as Vile’s. ”What are you doing?!” “SHUT UP!” I snarled, turning towards him. This time, he had the sense to keep his mouth shut for a while. Which is sad, because I would have loved to kill him right then and there. Much to my surprise, he actually turned and ran. I went back to killing Flame Hyenard. Once I was sure he was dead, I got up and looked around to find my next victim. Everyone else had long since fled the room. I would have to hunt down the next future dead torso. The next person I encountered was Spark Mandrill. “You’re next,” I growled, with a maniacal smile, crouching slightly in preparation to launch myself at his head and slash it to pieces. He turned to run, but it was far too late. One of my knives pierced his neck, the other went through the back of his head. His shriek was cut short as his body fell limp. I dashed away to find my next victim. The next person I encountered was Infinity Mijinion. We had talked a few times over the year. He was a pretty cool guy, but that didn’t matter when I was brutally slashing him to pieces. He managed to scramble away, but it didn’t matter. He would probably die later somehow. There was a sound coming from one of the rooms. I turned my head to see which one it came from. I crept closer to the door. The sounds of two people having a conversation in loud whispers could be heard. “...Dude, don’t you know how dangerous it is to confront him? Just look what he did to Flame Hyenard.” “Well, he killed Spark Mandrill. You can’t just kill one of the original eight without the other seven coming after you with flamethrowers and axes!” “Six,” the other person corrected. “Storm Eagle isn’t here right now. And besides, we don’t have flamethrowers and axes.” “We could go find some...” “Where would Sigma be hiding a giant pile of axes and flamethrowers?” I grew bored of listening to them speak, so I barged in and stabbed one of them. It had been Sting Chameleon and Armored Armadillo speaking. Sting Chameleon had escaped and scrambled out the window, and Armored Armadillo through the door. I gave a growl of frustration and went off to find the next victim. While dashing down a corridor, I ran into and nearly tackled to the ground a very panicky looking Overdrive Ostrich. Overdrive Ostrich proceeded to freak out, sputtering things like “Get off!” and “You wouldn’t murder a bird, you’re friends with two of them!”. This only ticked me off more than I already was, so you can probably guess what happened to him afterwards. He died, by the way. Well, I stabbed him about twenty times and bashed his head on a random wall forty-seven times then left him to die a slow horrible painful death. Still not content with the amount of dead torsos, I continued running down the corridor. It was getting warmer. As I turned a corner, Blaze Heatnix tackled me to the ground and I immediately kicked him in the face. I grabbed one of his wings and tore it off in a rage. Next thing I knew, I was having my face forcefully bashed against a wall. It took a few seconds, but I fell unconscious. I woke up in a small and brightly lit room. I looked around and noticed I had been tied to a chair by my arms. A box of donuts was sitting a few inches away from my face. I forced myself to sit up. Right in front of me, where my head had been seconds before, was a small puddle of dried oil. I highly doubt my nose is still functional, I thought. It’s probably broken or something... I then turned to focus on the box of donuts. Without thinking of any potential consequences, I wriggled one of my arms free, tore off the lid and grabbed one of the donuts inside. An alarm went off, and Boomer Kuwanger stuck his head into the room. “Quiet down in there, will you?” he said. “Making sure you don’t get out is hard enough without Vile breathing down my neck.” “Let me tell you about food,” I said with a donut in my mouth. He sighed. “Alright. Let me hear it.” We then proceeded to have a very nice conversation about cheese. We had gotten to the point in the conversation where we had a food war over the best kind of cheese when Vile barged into the room. “What are you two doing?” he growled. “Boomer Kuwanger, I thought I told you to stay outsi-” “Shadvex is reasonably sane,” Boomer Kuwanger interrupted. He had chocolate frosting all over his face after I had managed to throw the open box at him. “We’ve been talking about food for a few minutes and he has shown no desire of wanting to take my head off.” “Probably because I’m tied to a chair,” I muttered. “Shush, you,” Boomer Kuwanger whispered. Me and Vile proceeded to have an intense staredown. I knew immediately that it was no use, as I would always be more intimidated of him than he would of me. After all, I still didn’t know if he even had a face. Eventually we stopped staring at each other. “My point still stands, Boomer Kuwanger,” growled Vile, “I told you to stay outside.” “What are you going to do about it, put me in the time-out corner?” retorted Boomer Kuwanger. “With that attitude, something much worse,” growled Vile. Meanwhile I had completely untied myself and turned the chair upside-down. When Boomer Kuwanger and Vile were done arguing and had enough time to pay attention to what I was doing, I had gotten comfortable under the chair. Vile stared at me. “Shadvex, what are you-” “I’m a professional ninja, I know what I’m doing,” I said from under the chair. “I highly doubt you could fit under here, what with that clunky miniature cannon machine gun thing you carry around on your shoulder.” Vile sighed and bashed his head against a wall. “The day you stop acting like a five-year old is the day I’ll burn my helmet...” “And that’ll be the day we discover whether or not you have a head. I should hurry with growing up so we can find out,” I said. He didn’t respond. “The day has ended. You have one minute to return to your rooms.” “Okay, great,” I said, wriggling out from under the chair and getting up to leave the room. Boomer Kuwanger started dragging me out of the room. “No, he’s staying here,” snarled Vile, giving both of us the death glare. Boomer Kuwanger immediately released his grip on me, looking like he was about to oil leak in his pants. “Yes, sir,” he said, struggling to sound calm. “But-” I said, ready to argue. Then I realized that Vile was probably struggling to not rip my head off and any further aggravation would prompt him to strike. And since Sigma was probably putting on his fuzzy pink bathrobe, he wouldn’t be there to save my rear from certain death. After all, the chance of victory against Vile were slim. He was designed to be a war machine. I was originally meant to be a companionship reploid. “Fine,” I whined, sitting down on the floor. Vile elbowed Boomer Kuwanger out of the room, then shut off the lights and locked the door. I had just finished eating the remains of the donuts when I heard footsteps in the hall. “Probably Sigma coming to rescue me or some crud,” I muttered under my breath as I scooted to the corner. Then I realized that they sounded too heavy to be Sigma’s, and yet they sounded nothing like Vile’s either. I was trying to figure out who it was when the door opened slightly, the person threw a pillow into the room, then closed the door without locking it. I sat in stunned silence for a few minutes. Then, without thinking, I buried my face in the pillow and fell asleep.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page