PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Ryko Seratuno's AvatarRyko Seratuno
The sound of electricity could be heard emanating from the smoke where the Hybrid had tanked her own blast, another shooting out from the smoke, whilst the blast hadn't done any significant damage to her, it had nicely disposed of the shirt she'd been wearing, the Second Blast connected with her target, but did nothing more than divert it's attention to her for a moment, "Ohhh? Feel that one did you? Come over here then so I can smack you about a bit!" she'd already shot upwards, hanging the air, humming with that electricity she seemed capable of self-generating in Level two of her transformations, *Yeah, not taking this down by myself, Level One did nothing, Level Two just annoyed it and Level Three would probably just give it a nice bruise, unless I can shoot a concentrate down it's throat, which leaves me wide open to other effects... distraction, an annoying fly getting in the face of an angry elephant, easy.* Ama had now returned, after dropping a Bandage Roll at Toré's feet on her way through, "Right then, still not back so I'll wait a little bit for a more active headcount, if anyone would be interested in my plans, gather round.* cross-legged on the floor, unmistakable blueprints laid in front of her, mostly not for building, but rather of structures and locations within said structures, "So first is the world with those Atlamilia thingies, time-travel huh... disgusting."
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page