PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Hikari's AvatarHikari
"They're...not?" Mizuki breathed a sigh of relief, momentarily closing her eyes, though opened them again soon after and shook her head. "I don't want to rest...every time I do, that man is there..." She took another break from talking, though then continued again. "So if they're not here...where are they? You said something about Rikazu...needing an outlet for his emotions...what does that mean? Is he...alright?" "You need to call her back", Kuja mentioned as he continued to observe the situation. They weren't getting anywhere like this, and it was clear that the girl down below had no intention of fighting back. "What was that?" Ayanami shot a glare at the silver-haired male. Kuja let out a sigh. "You're trying to teach her a lesson, aren't you?" "One that she won't learn if I go easy on her now", Ayanami responded coldly, crossing his arms. Kuja shook his head at the man. He was going to have to be careful with his wording here. "And yet if you don't call her back, she'll only end up breaking down and the only thing you'll 'gain' out of teaching her this lesson is that she'll fear you even more", he paused a moment. "There are other ways to teach her something." "What do you have in mind?" Despite Ayanami's cold demeanor, his interest was piqued at Kuja's words, and there was a slight grin on his face.
Image is official art from Dissidia: Final Fantasy.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page