PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Shiny / Albino rate update

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Shiny / Albino rate update >

Aust's AvatarAust
Just popping in to add to my last post^^

I do like the new update but I'm a little worried since I just hatched 127 eggs today with no shiny pokemon hatched, this is with HM, Shiny charm and Uber charm (in fact I havent had a shiny [though it was an early Melan :)] since egg 180 and I'm now at egg 354) Thats a gap of 174 eggs with max shiny boosts?? I'm kinda worried that this is the new bad hunt senario? I understand that its not guarenteed but thats a pretty big shiny gap despite both shiny+uber charms :( ((Slowpoke hunt ended up being 354 eggs hatched, 2 shiny, 3 albino, 1 melan)) I'm hoping this is just because the shiny hunting system was just changed and needs some time to average out. (going to start a new hunt for mass click weekend so hopfully I'll start to see some better hunt averages reflecting the update)
After dropping Slowpoke and changing my hunt to Larvesta I was happy to conclude that slowpoke was just being a very, very, very bad luck hunt and the fact that it fell on the same day the changes were anounced just made it seem even worse, The 174 egg gap with no shinies was pretty much just the worst luck senario like I had thought. Currently hunting Larvesta and with the new update I'm @ 16 shiny and 14 albino with 545 eggs hatched (HM, Shiny+Uber charms, Z crystal)
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page