PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Shiny / Albino rate update

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Shiny / Albino rate update >

AshiMagari's AvatarAshiMagari

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

QUOTE originally posted by AshiMagari

I'm 300 eggs in and have gotten 2 shinies. Before this update, 300 eggs would have gotten me maybe 15 shinies. I'm alright with "fewer", but with half the rate I expect half the results. Not this 10% crap. I'm honestly hoping this is a bug or just an unlucky hunt, cuz if this keeps up and every HM user has the same results, I can't imagine why they wouldnt just quit.
An update happens, your luck changes, and you blame the update? Yeah this is why we don't release the exact probabilities.
As I said, I hope it is NOT because of the update. I'm hoping it was bad luck. I'm hoping it was a bug. I will only start blaming the update if this is how it is meant to stay. Because I am not alright with things staying like this. If all of my future hunts are going to have 10% of the "success rate" of all of my past hunts, I will just likely not be doing future hunts.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page