PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Matt Kulex's AvatarMatt Kulex
Marco and company stood off to the side for the most part, paying close attention to the explanation of the mirrors and ‘side quests’ and understood it for the most part. “Well, this certainly sounds like an interesting way to get equipment.” Felicia remarked as she examined a nearby mirror “Though from the sounds of it, we could also wind up in alternate realities of our own worlds. It sounds both fun and scary.” It was at this moment the group heard Laura mention the chance to let loose and this immediately gained the interest of Razar “That sounds fun. Count me in!” He gave an enthusiastic thumbs up as he then looked back to the rest of his group silently asking who else wanted to join. Marco shrugged “Sure, why not. Beats sitting here doing nothing.” Felicia just sat down and just waved the other two on “Pass, I’m not a powerhouse. You two go have fun.” Ricardo also shook his head “Count me out as well. I’d rather avoid a fight if it’s possible.” “Alright, suit yourself.” Razar said with a shrug as He and Marco joined Laura and the others.
You know that one guy that always makes a sarcastic remark? Yeah that's me.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page