PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Hikari's AvatarHikari
Rikazu scratched the back of his head when Kudret pulled over the chair and sat down. "Well...if you really are sure, I guess there's no point in trying to talk you out of it." It didn't feel right to leave Mizuki's side, but this was for the best. He couldn't protect her if he was busy fighting his own emotions the entire time. He finally stood from his chair, leaning in close to whisper in Mizuki's ear. "I'll be back soon, kiddo...you hang in there", he said before pulling away and walking to the door. "Thank you, Kudret." Rikazu then walked over to the mirror room, each step he took leaving a small amount of ice below his feet, and he walked up to Laura once he entered the room. "So, I heard you're planning on getting a battle started? Count me in." The group Kuja was with soon arrived at a remote area, a barren land, and the airship landed in the middle of a canyon. Only Kuja, Ayanami and the girl with him left the airship, the others remained inside. Under no circumstances were they allowed to interfere. The girl had woken up by now, though was still being carried by Ayanami. He soon put her down, however, and took a step back. In the distance were a lot of men, people that had been branded 'battle slaves' and had tried to escape their fate. Ayanami knew well enough that these were people from the girl's homeland, who were branded when the Kingdom of Raggs lost the war against the Barsburg Empire. "Now then, Lucia. Show me your power. These people are criminals...carry out their death sentence", Ayanami spoke. "Failure will not be tolerated, understood?" The girl only shook her head at him, opening her mouth to speak, though flinched at the cold gaze Ayanami gave her. Even though she'd seemed so comfortable with the man just before, she now looked like a terrified mess again. This was why Kuja was supposed to rescue her; because this man gave her commands that she clearly didn't want to obey, yet she couldn't protest. There was nothing he could do right now though, without his magic he'd need to come up with a foolproof strategy, and he didn't know enough about Ayanami yet. "Kill all emotions and fight, Lucia", Ayanami spoke again, before turning to Kuja instead. "You, come with me."
Image is official art from Dissidia: Final Fantasy.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page