PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Hikari's AvatarHikari
Rikazu listened to Kudret's words and let out a tired sigh. Kudret's words were true, he knew that well enough, but he really didn't want to leave his daughter's side right now...he should've never left her side to begin with. If he hadn't, this would've never happened, nor would it have happened when she was just a child. "I appreciate the offer, but..." Rikazu fell silent for a moment, his eyes still on Mizuki. "I can't guarantee your safety if I take you up on that...I'm aware that this tower is a safe place, otherwise Ama wouldn't have brought us here to catch a break. However, Mizuki's memories are jumbled right now, she might not recognize you if she wakes up, and as I said, she might panic again, and accidentally hurt you." If Kudret was alright with taking that risk, then perhaps he'd join Laura to blow off some steam...but it wasn't exactly something he could ask of him. It was better to stay here with Mizuki himself, to ensure everyone's safety. As the thirty minutes passed, Kuja had entered the airship alongside the members of the Black Hawks. In total there appeared to be five other members, aside from Ayanami and the child with him. Ayanami sat in a large chair, the child comfortably sleeping on his lap. It was an odd sight to Kuja; why was his mission to save this child, when she seemed so comfortable by this man's side? "So, where are we headed, Aya?" The question came from a black-haired male wearing sunglasses, 'Hyuuga' as Kuja had heard one of the others mention. There was a mischievous look on the male's face. "We're rounding up some escaped battle slaves near the Raggs border", Ayanami answered him coldly. "Tch, they're treating us like dirt again", Hyuuga spat, clearly displeased by Ayanami's answer. "Which one of us will carry it out?" This question came from a slightly older-looking male with brown hair, known as Katsuragi. Said male moved away from the wall he'd been leaning against, eyeing Ayanami curiously. When Ayanami's gaze fell on the girl sleeping on his lap, he shook his head. "She's just a child, let one of us carry out the mission instead, I'll-" "Katsuragi", Ayanami shot him a glare. "Are you questioning my orders?" "No, sir. Of course not", Katsuragi answered quickly. "Lucia will be the one to carry out the mission, no one else will interfere", Ayanami spoke, the words clearly a command. Kuja's eyes narrowed. He was going to let the girl fight? He'd also called her 'Lucia'...wasn't this girl Iliya, then? No...there was no mistaking it, it was definitely her. "She's a member of your elite force as well?" Kuja asked. If he was going to save her, he needed to learn more. "She's in training", Ayanami responded.
Image is official art from Dissidia: Final Fantasy.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page