PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Aysu Llyr's AvatarAysu Llyr
Kudret could feel the slight disappointment coming from Diemia upon hearing Laura's call. "I'm not going, Diemia," Kudret replied silently, "I've had enough adventure for a few hours." The rhino didn't seem convinced, but let it slide as the beastman stood up and looked around, noting who was here and who wasn't. He noted Rowan sitting back down, and that both Kuja and Terria had vanished, presumably into mirrors of their own. Nicole, Ricardo, Celere and everyone else seemed rather occupied, so the beastman ultimately decided to find Rikazu and tell him of Laura's offer. With Diemia's help, he eventually pinpointed their room and entered cautiously, seeing Mizuki was still asleep with Rikazu hovering protectively nearby. He carefully walked closer to the two mages until he was just out of immediate spell range, which hopefully would give him a few seconds to react. "Laura offered to create a monster for people to battle against. Did you want to take that offer?" Kudret ventured to ask softly after a minute or two of silence. He made careful sure to keep his claws fully tucked away when he spoke up.
Avatar is made by Nightfury28. My Ponysona, Remembrance.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page