PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Morzone's AvatarMorzone
Aislin hadn't looked back at Laura, or made eye contact again, but she had, however grudgingly, accepted. It was about as much as Laura had expected. Hopefully she wold be able to get Aislin to trust her more in the future. It certainly would be easier for the SIren if she didn't have to worry about making deals every times she wanted to deal with the girl. "Excellent!" Laura clapped her hands together and stood up. "This mood is too heavy for talking though, dear. I hope you don't mind me letting you experience our history more directly." Laura took a few steps away from Aislin and looked toward the mirrors in the distance. Ama had beckoned a specific one to her directly, an occurrence that had sparked an idea in her mind. If she could summon a specific instance to act as a 'side-quest' then things were going to get a lot more fun. And, sure enough, a mirror came hurtling toward Laura, speeding past the others to stop by the siren's side. For just a moment the reflection showed not Laura's illusionairy figure but a large courtyard surrounded by unrecognizable buildings. The entire scene appeared to underground with a super-massive cavern. A somewhat triumphant, somewhat wicked smile flashed across the siren's face at her success. She knocked the side of the mirror and the surface rippled back into reflecting Laura. No sneak peaks for the others, she decided. Turning, Laura called out loud to all who were gathered in the mirror room. "Anyone who needs to exercise some of the power you all got from this tower, or if you're just sitting around like a bunch of lumps without a purpose, come over here! I've got a real good 'Side-quest' lined up to spend that pent up energy and emotion on. We're going to need a lot of people for this one!" Rowan turned around at Laura's call, annoyed by the noise through his mood. Still, an opportunity to vent some of the things he'd been feeling all morning and all night was something he could definitely use right now. Something stopped him though, even before he'd taken a step toward Laura's mirror. And that thing was Laura herself. "It would be cheating if you joined" She mouthed at him, shaking her head with a small smile. The angel just blinekd at her, suddenly extremely curious as to the nature of the 'side-quest' Laura had lined up. Why was his presence cheating? Did that mean it had something to do with him, or something he knew? Fine. He grumped to himself, turning back and sitting down on the ground. If he was going to be excluded then let him be excluded, he decided angrily. It was a petty thing, but the angel was already planning to take a good look at what this quest was through the mirror after they all had entered.
Avatar was created for me, the sprite in the avatar was made by WriterRaven
Score: 0
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page