PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Morzone's AvatarMorzone
Laura chuckled softly at Aislin's wariness. "It's only natural, Dear. I am a Siren after all. Very well, I think a simple deal should suffice. If you give me what I want to know, this dream, your thoughts on our Angel friend, so on so forth, I will give you what you want to know: The truth. Rowan's past, What I know of him and how I know of him. I'll even offer to go first, give you a taste of what I know." Laura smiled as her offer was completed. Offering information on Rowan's past was a bit of a gamble, but one she felt would be safe to make. Aislin was clearly wrapped up in some kind of emotional trouble with Rowan. knowledge was one of the few reliable ways to help sort out a troubled mind. Anything in order to feel assured of making a right choice, even if only slightly so. On the other hand if Rowan got wind of Laura sharing his history with Aislin... what would he do? Get angry? If he did he might lash out at Aislin for trying to learn the information. That would be interesting to see, not to mention how Aislin might react in turn. She'd be careful playing that card though, anger was a volatile element to say the least.
Avatar was created for me, the sprite in the avatar was made by WriterRaven
Score: 0
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page