PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Sprite Discovery Discussion >

Teaques's AvatarTeaques
Glileo is really cute and interesting in its own way, I like it. I also like the original concept art for the evolutions, but the sprites, unfortunately, not so much for two reasons. Since they are inspired by a manticore, I suppose I'd like to see something more fierce, perhaps with the wings up? Instead we have sleek vampires and I personally care for it less but sure for some people it will be the opposite. My biggest gripe though is the manes, especially on the male. Again, the original concept art is fine and it makes sense there but the sprite just fails to deliver. It just looks like a very silly hat? I'm trying to see why but it's a bit difficult. Perhaps the shading and overly smooth, rounded edges make it look "full" and inflated like a balloon. I also wish the overall shape of the mane stayed true to the original idea, it looks infinitely better to me than the finished version. The female is fine. Not my thing for the first reason stated, but she's growing on me. That being said,

QUOTE originally posted by Foxat

Anyways, while I get that it's another mythical-based fusion, I kinda wish we'd move away from more 'fusions' and back to more 'variants'.
So much support xD The first three variants have all been fusions. It's getting old a little :P
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page