PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in New kind of Tournament : Wonder Trade

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > New kind of Tournament : Wonder Trade >

Remster's AvatarRemster
BUMP ! I FINALLY updated the first post ! I did the best I could after reading again everything, I hope I missed nothing ! Well, let's be honest for a second... I didn't update for so long because I, first, was busy with something else. But after, there was that trade lock debate, and it was very demotivating to watch... and that's why I was so silent (outside of bumping), it would have been a bad idea for me to enter the debate. I consider that I need to stay neutral, however I know myself very well and I wouldn't have been able to stay neutral during this debate. But thanks to Cele we got the answer we needed, so except if another mod say something about trade locked players, no more debate about this please ! It's off-topic ! Also, please, especially if you post here for the first time to say what you think about this suggestion, read carefully the first post ! More than 1 time I saw someone talking about special mons giving us extra points and that they were not ok with this, however it was decided quickly after the creation of this thread that they don't grant us extra points and it's indicated in the first post ! So be careful, please :) Thank you very much to everyone supporting this idea <3 And thank you to those proposing new stuff or pointing out problems ! It may help me to find a solution for those !
  • Infos
  • Collecting
Avatar by me He is one of my most precious OC, you are NOT ALLOWED to use it ! ~~ I'm French and not bilingual, but I try my best, so don't be too mad at me if my english is not very good, please :3
Priority
Raijin's_Lamp
33 |
Hyperspace_Ring
36 |
Ku_Idol
26 ----- | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page