PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in PokéFarm "Reboot"

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > PokéFarm "Reboot" >

shakespeare38's Avatarshakespeare38
ultra.pngd+.png
I'm not going to lie, I was a little nervous as first when I started reading about this, but the more I read, the more I'm getting excited for this. I mean, yeah it would suck to lose all our items and stuff, and we would have to work to get them back, but to me, that just means re-living all the fun I had getting them to begin with. Plus I kinda like this idea since I have wished I did things a different way and hunted my own, so I feel I would actually do this on a new site. And the whole reason I got this game to begin with, a year and a half ago, was to see what this game was all about, secretly hoping it was something quest-based (as those are the games I seem to be drawn to the most.) But we will never know how it is, unless we try it out. So I will definitely be trying it out when the new reboot happens. One thing that I do, which I know many do not, is that I do not spend RL money in game. I just don't want to start then get addicted to spending money in any game, so I guess I have that going for me, I won't have any chance of losing RL money.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page