PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in PokéFarm "Reboot"

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > PokéFarm "Reboot" >

Lørd Pyrøn's AvatarLørd Pyrøn
master.pnge+.png
The new toolbar just doesn't work, with the current one I know exactly where I want to go with what, and having the minibar with the Scours and Wishforge on is such a great help. Did you take a look at Twitter's change in layout and think that was a good idea?

This will be a brand new game. You start from scratch, with nothing, and progress through the story. At a certain point, you will gain access to Transfer to bring your Pokémon over. The only requirement will be that you must already have the Pokédex entry of the thing you are transferring. Shinies etc. will grant you the corresponding entry in the rebooted Dex, so there will be no need to re-hunt them (unless you want to, of course!). Transferred Pokémon will be able to be traded, unless they were already account-locked for one reason or another. Items and currency may be a little harder, so I can't 100% confirm whether they will be transferrable just yet, but I will see what I can do.
I don't want to effectively feel cheated out of my progress, again. Alongside GP/Zophan Canister what items and other stuff that I want to be transferable are: - Games - Mega Stones - Z Crystals - Badges I've spent the best part of 6 years this September on this site, and not being able to at least transfer some of this over feels like a slap in the face.
✸ ✸ ✸ ✸ ✸
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page