PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in PokéFarm "Reboot"

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > PokéFarm "Reboot" >

blindcat97's Avatarhypermode-12.pngblindcat97
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngd.png
I'm both excited and sort of dreading this. I understand why we'd all have to start from scratch again, but it's gonna be miserable to drag through another 800+ dexes just for the common Pokemon. I do hope we can keep ZC, since we did pay for it with real money. I have a critique and a suggestion. The former: I definitely don't mind the levels being abstracted, but I'd REALLY still like actual numbers for egg exp. It's important for me to be able to actually see how many points I need, so I can pick up eggs during tournaments and the like that are easier to hatch. Even if we can only see exact numbers on our own party screen, that would be fine. Maybe a setting to change it per user? Since the egg exp is still being counted in the system, just abstracted visually. The latter: I would really like fakemon to be easier to maintain. In order to get Arceus rank on pfq, you have to do STELLAR on the tournaments constantly, and it'll still be crazy hard to keep up with them. There are SO many now, from so many tournaments (and counting), and if you're between tournaments then it's almost impossible to get tokens to catch up. Either way, this is sort of exciting-but-not, because the quest and story thing seems disinteresting for a lot of players. I REALLY value the freedom of setting my own goals, and would love a system where users who want more guided experiences can have that, but us old users can still freely chart our own courses.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page