PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in PokéFarm "Reboot"

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > PokéFarm "Reboot" >

NORsevvy's Avatarhypermode-12.pngNORsevvy
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngd+.png
ah hm, i don't really like the idea of this at all huh i've spent so much time clicking and getting my melans, and (although it might sound stupid) have FINALLY gotten around to actually organizing my fields for once..that this just?? huHhn. i don't like the idea of losing literally everything, and i'm guessing that includes chains? unless it was mentioned somewhere (sorry, i just woke up ;;) i don't think anyone's keeping their HM/ubers/shiny charms/etc? i might just be so used to this site and its mechanics, that even thinking about something totally different but with the same name on it just hurts my head. i'm really comfortable with the current mechanics/things to do here, and just..not having that feels odd, i guess. the old recode to me, personally, wasn't horrible because it had the same idea - just different look. the new quest system doesn't really interest me, but, idk hopefully this made some sort of sense, i just woke up yikes;
in peace, may you leave this shore, in love, may you find the next, safe passage on your travels, until our final journey to the ground... may we meet again. typerace points! - 7185 [pfp is by spacehavoc!]
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page