PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in PokéFarm "Reboot"

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > PokéFarm "Reboot" >

Levian Wonder's AvatarLevian Wonder
master.pngc.png
Yeah thats a fear, am i going to have to save up and pay for whatever a stone is going to cost me in the reboot (which if items wind up not being transferred) is going to wind up being sky high. I have a Melan mega charizard y that stone alone here caost around 1 mil and i have a melan Gardevoir and a Melan gallade...and that galldite for him wasnt cheap. neither is the payement to evolve on top of buying the stone i guess if thats the case i could rely on my luck....but my luck is utter crap. but i will state its taken me over a year (seriously pushing) to get Arceus. and i dont want to have to redo the whole UB thing again. why cant we just transfer them over at the start why must we refill the entire dex just to get our pokemon back? Ive poured hours and hours into getting my melans, and honestly just thinking about having to put in effort to find a redex the pokemon with the same dex as them is going to be the break aspect for me. I know my opinion is a grain on the beach of others. but i dont have the money to get back to where i am now when we start over fresh.
Check out my Shops Avatar was made by StinkyBinky here on PFQ
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page