PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in PokéFarm "Reboot"

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > PokéFarm "Reboot" >

xRequiemx's AvatarxRequiemx
grandmaster.pngs.png

QUOTE originally posted by orc

QUOTE originally posted by xRequiemx

The idea of a plot and everything is great but this really kills my motivation. I’ve sunk a lot of RL money into getting PFQ currency to collect summons and run a Ditto hunt. If items and saved chains don’t transfer over then that’s months of work and a lot of money down the drain. I know this reboot is somewhat far off, where I might be able to finish what I’ve started, but I can’t help but see it as a lot of wasted time still. It’s taken me months just to save up money (real and PFQ) to hunt the first 40 Ditto eggs.
I KNOW i’ve been collecting summons for a shiny hunt and i’m really nervous now. Hope we find out about items possibly being transfered over soon so I know whether to squeeze a hunt in with what i’ve got before everything gets reset >.<
I’ve been scrolling through comments, and, while there’s no promises, Garthic said they’re working on making items and currency transferrable but don’t want to guarantee it only to run into problems. Thank god.
S/A, Delta Swaps, Dex Trades and More!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page