PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in PokéFarm "Reboot"

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > PokéFarm "Reboot" >

Grym's AvatarGrym
grandmaster.pngd.png
I'm not gonna lie. I'm probably going to end up leaving the site if this goes through the way it sounds like it is. I have paid real money on this site several times since joining. With all the time and money spent i'll still most likely lose my badges, my items that took forever to hoard up, and start over from scratch. The biggest thing i need to know: do we get to keep our currency? The users spend a lot of real money on currency. Though not directly said, starting over implies badges will be lost. Is there any way that people can keep badges and currency at the least? Those take a long time to build up I realize that this will basically be a different/new game and new games start from the beginning not the middle or end. But some people have been playing for years. That dedication shouldn't go to waste. If a person finally hoarded up several hundred of a summon should they lose those summons? (Same thing for other items of course).
⚫ Avatar made by Dr.Devorak here Art thread v-fairy.png 0 v-fairy.png
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page