PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in PokéFarm "Reboot"

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > PokéFarm "Reboot" >

This IS a beta game... I understand, but..... I'm sad. Accounts: Will we create new accounts or will we be able to login by our old accounts (User: EvilAngel Password: xxxxx (same password as before)? TRANSFERRING Pros: We can still get some of our pokemon Cons: We won't be able to recieve all, maybe some of those were special pokemon you really loved, When the update that allows you to transfer pokemon releases, everybody would get a rush to get dexes About the CS: I have a Petripeep CS, Marowak CS, and Exxegcute CS. You said we need the pokemon's dex before we can transfer. Does that mean I just need a normal Exxegcute, Marowak, and Petripeep, or do I need a special pokemon to get the CS? Currency: Will we be able to transfer currency? If no, I'm totally spending everything. Melans: I don't have a melan, but I'm pretty sure that some people would be totally heartbroken if they lose their most beloved melans. I don't really support this.... I've played for around 3-4 months and I've never missed a day of PFQ. Now I have to wipe all that progress? I'm very sad :(

★ HeartlessDemon ★ they/them ★

please sell me your hasty-natured specials! PMs open for any inquiry, I don't bite o/
RaffleToyhousecredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @baileykins on PFQ Signature Pagedoll @kellran2012 on PFQ
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page