PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in PokéFarm "Reboot"

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > PokéFarm "Reboot" >

Trevenant's AvatarTrevenant
grandmaster.pngc.png
Not a big fan of the prospect of having to start over again. It really isn't cute. It's taken me an absurdly long time to get all of the stuff I have. Sure, we'll be able to transfer our current Pokemon over only once we get our dex entries and at a certain, unspecified point... but how easy is getting those entries going to be? Some of the shinies I have really aren't the easiest to find lmao, their eggs are rather rare or they're just straight up legendaries ( Someone please enlighten me if I'm wrong about the dex scenario. This was how I interpreted the original post That being said, my biggest concern is about item/currency crossover. Currently, some Pokemon are obtained by breedng through the use of a certain rare item. How long would it take on the new PF to get one of those? Rng is an absolute jagoff, after all. ... This might be the thing that drives me off of Pokefarm for good, if I'm even still around by the time it rolls out. Quite frankly, I'm kind of sick of restarting. Pulling this type of stuff on the userbase isn't always a very nice move.
I drew the avatar. The sprites are edits of official Pokemon sprites that I did to resemble my oc Shrikethorn.
---
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page