PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in PokéFarm "Reboot"

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > PokéFarm "Reboot" >

I'm all for the idea of being accessible, that's definitely one good part of this design. However quite frankly...the design so far feels like it would have been great about 10 years ago, if I say so myself. But of course, this is still early days so hopefully this is just a proof of concept so far. If not...it just doesn't look good in this state--though that's only one opinion on it. I'm happy to have a full nav bar like we do now, simplifying it doesn't feel like a good idea to me as well. On the other hand, making it somewhat easier to use for mobile users is a good thing, and I guess even if I don't like the design, accommodating more users is healthier for the site. That being said, I'm glad that tutorials will be reworked. That's something I know I needed when I started playing, so hopefully that increases the rates of people sticking around for more than a week. EDIT: I also forgot to say: not a fan of having to refresh everything. I am also not a fan of the story thing--I never have understood any of the references in any of the event dialogues and it just rubs me the wrong way generally. But if they're fun quests, I can deal with that.
Avatar: Official (Project Sekai)
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page