PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in PokéFarm "Reboot"

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > PokéFarm "Reboot" >

Frosmoth's AvatarFrosmoth
I'm sorry but I'm not really excited at all about this. I've put in a lot of time and resources to get my account to where it is, not just my melans but my wishforge, collecting relics, summons ect. The fact that i have spent a lot of money on this site to get those related items that eventually won't mean a thing makes me really regret even spending the money since it will be useless in the end. If the site gets remade I won't have the drive to even go through that again and will most likely not join the new site. I just personally feel very frustrated in any game where I lost my progress and have to start fresh. It falso eels like running from a problem instead of trying to fix it. If you don't like this new site are you just going to remake it again and again? I know it's been stated in discord while the site was down that there's a lot of potential messy coding that you don't like (or something similar my memory is a bit fuzzy) but I would rather this site be fixed even if it meant some downtime to fix whatever you may not like about it to keep what progress I've made on my account and what real money I've spent on it to get where I've gotten.
Signature credit: Chary. PFQ Avatar was created by Noctis of my OC for my use only!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page