PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in PokéFarm "Reboot"

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > PokéFarm "Reboot" >

VyrusVoyd's AvatarVyrusVoyd
I really hate the idea of refilling my pokedex, as I've been collecting for more than a year now, setting my fields up as they are now. I highly dislike the idea of refilling my pokedex, just so I can transfer pokemon. Also, I have to re-fuse everything, buy forme-change items again etc for my living-legend dex. Honestly not thrilled about that. Aside from that, the rest looks fine to me ^^ Edit: form change-items in generall. Like, once a cartain quest is complete, why not give us the option to transfer it all? Regardless of if the dex entry is there and such? I don't understand why I have to catch a pokemon again for a second time. Lets take arceus, for example and how long and/or costly thats going to be before I catch that one again... Also, please make all variants and pfq pokemon transferable. I'm reading stories about people not being anle to transfer things from PF1 since it doesn't excist in PFQ.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page