PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Shadvex's Story [PG-13]

Forum Index > Other > Other FF > Completed Other FF > Shadvex's Story [PG-13] >

ZeroFlame64's AvatarZeroFlame64
Chapter 7: Apparently I’m a Lucky Person... Strange
“Nyeh...” I groaned as I awoke. What... What happened? I thought. “Oh, good, you’re- BURNING TO THE GROUND!- awake... And alive,” said someone in the room. I glanced over to my left to find Flame Hyenard sitting in a chair. “You’re late for- BURNING TO THE GROUND!- donut distribution, by the way,” he said. I blinked. “Wait, I could’ve died, and all you care about is the fact that I’m late for donut distribution? What kind of heartless monster are you?” I said. Flame Hyenard shrugged. “I don’t- BURN TO THE GROUND!- know,” he said. “I can’t really tell if you’re being sarcastic or no-” “DO I SOUND LIKE I’M BEING SARCASTIC?!” I snarled. “Uh... I don’t- BURN TO THE GROUND!- know,” said Flame Hyenard. “Remember when I said you’re late for donut distribution? It’s actually Tuesday- BURNING TO THE GROUND!- right now.” I tried to scoot myself into a sitting position but failed. “Wait, what? How long was I out?” “A whole day,” he replied matter-of-factly. “...What,” I said. “Yeah... You- BURNED TO THE WAHOO- got roughed up pretty badly,” said Flame Hyenard. “Burn to the wahoo? That’s new,” I commented. “...Uh.” He paused. “Oh yeah, Commander Sigma wanted to- BURN TO THE TRIFORMATION!- see you, so go see him when you’re able to at least- BURN TO THE GROUND!- drag yourself out of the room.” I rolled my eyes. “And I’m not able to now?” “Well, you kinda just- BURN TO THE GROUND!- woke up, so... I don’t expect you to- BURN TO THE GROUND!- be in quite perfect condition yet.” “Meh,” I said, trying to go into a sitting position again. I winced as a searing pain shot through my chest and went back into the lying down position I was previously in. “Geez...” “Well, I’m going to just- BURN TO THE GROUND!- leave you alone for now,” said Flame Hyenard, getting up to leave the room. And with that, he left. “Oh great,” I muttered, “Now I’m all alone in a dimly lit echoey room... This situation feels familiar somehow.” I thought for a few minutes to try and figure out why it felt familiar, but came up with nothing. The crud that happened yesterday may have screwed up part of my memory circuits... I thought. I shook my head and stared at the ceiling. “It’s probably not that important,” I muttered. “If it was important, how could I forget it so easily?” About fifteen minutes, but probably much longer, passed. “Alright, now I’m getting bored,” I said, testing whether or not I could sit up yet. It wasn’t quite as bad as last time, so I decided to see how bad standing up would be. Much to my surprise, that didn’t prove to be too much of a problem either. “Better go see what Commander Sigma wanted,” I said, walking out of the room. I almost immediately bumped into Storm Eagle. “Oh, you’re alive,” said Storm Eagle, seeming slightly surprised. “Yeah, and?” I said. “Well, all things considered, you weren’t exactly in good shape when Flame Hyenard dragged you here.” said Storm Eagle. “Wait just a second,” I said. “You mean to say that flipping FLAME HYENARD saved my life?!” “Uh... Heh heh...” muttered Storm Eagle. “...Yes.” “Flipping...” I muttered. Then I sighed. “Look, whatever. Sigma wanted to see me, which is why I’m going to just scoot away now.” And with that, I walked past Storm Eagle and made my way to Sigma’s room. Once I had made it to where his room was located on the other side, I poked my head through the door. “You wanted to see me, sir?” I asked nervously. Sigma looked up from what he was doing. “Ah, yes, Shadvex,” he said. “Yes indeed. Do take a seat.” He gestured to the chair that had been moved to the other side of his desk. I nervously took a seat in it. “So...” said Sigma, leaning forward to rest his elbows on the desk. “Tell me exactly what happened.” “Well...” I said. I tried to think of how to tell him what had happened without dragging it out too long. “First I killed a guy, and then one of his friends tried to kill me, to put it quite simply.” “Interesting,” said Sigma. “Could you, perhaps, try to describe the the person that tried to kill you?” “Uh...” I said, thinking. “Long flippy ponytail, red armor, energy saber, uh... His boots were about the size of his head.” Sigma was about to say something, then fell silent, making me feel slightly uneasy. After a few moments of silence, Sigma finally said, “Consider yourself lucky you got out of that alive. That was more than likely Zero,” said Sigma. “He’s an S-Class Maverick Hunter, also extremely dangerous. Confrontation should be avoided at all costs. I myself once fought him, and even my own victory was out of sheer luck.” “Uh...” I said, feeling slightly awkward. “So...” “...You can go away now,” said Sigma. “I’m busy with a few things.” I got up and walked out of the room... Only to bump into Blaze Heatnix. “Geez, what is it with running into random bird robots today?” I muttered. “Uh... I’d say I don’t care, but if I came looking for you, that probably means I care...?” said Blaze Heatnix. “Seems legit,” I said. “What do you want?” “Uh... Me and Storm Eagle just wanted to apologize for making a run for it yesterday instead of staying behind to help you,” Blaze Heatnix said awkwardly. “But you see,” said Storm Eagle as he walked over, “I’m not sure if we were being attacked by a Maverick Hunter or an angry ferret.” “We have experience with angry ferrets,” said Blaze Heatnix. “A few years back, we had a ferret as the base pet, and one time Spark Mandrill accidentally made it mad and it nearly clawed him to death.” “A shame it didn’t,” muttered Storm Eagle. “Too bad I missed it,” I said. “Too bad indeed,” said Storm Eagle. “It was pretty hilarious.” “...So...” I said. “What do we do now?” “Scoot away from Sigma’s room,” said Storm Eagle, “And have a discussion on how amazing pancakes are.” “Why pancakes?” I asked. “Donuts are far superior!” “Wise words from our favorite decapitator,” said Blaze Heatnix. “Yes,” I agreed. “Yes.” I paused. “Wait, I’ve only decapitated one Maverick Hunter.” “Don’t care.” “Darn, right when I thought you gained some form of sensitivity,” said Storm Eagle. “...Go away, you,” muttered Blaze Heatnix. “No.” “I will incinerate you...” “I can just put out the flames with wind.” “Grr...” I scooted in between the two. “Let’s not try to kill each other, yeah?” I said. I almost instantly regretted that, as that’s exactly when the two decided to kill each other, and I ended up getting caught in the crossfire of their attacks. Fortunately, I didn’t get damaged too badly, since their attacks canceled each other out pretty well. “Shadvex, what are you doing?!” barked Blaze Heatnix, ceasing his fiery attack. “I... Don’t know,” I said, shrugging off the minute amounts of damage I did take as Storm Eagle also stopped attacking. At that moment, Sigma decided to announce that the day had ended. “Whatever, Sigma...” muttered Blaze Heatnix as he dragged me to our room.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page