PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Shadvex's Story [PG-13]

Forum Index > Other > Other FF > Completed Other FF > Shadvex's Story [PG-13] >

44CINDER44's Avatar44CINDER44
Chapter 6: Some Crud of a First Mission
After a not very long journey to the other side of the Maverick Army Base... “That was uneventful,” I said after being dropped onto the ground by Storm Eagle. A cloud of dust flew up into the air. “Why do you have to physically drag people everywhere instead of letting them follow along, anyways?” “To be perfectly honest,” said Storm Eagle, “I don’t know.” “I’d say I’m worried for your mental sanity, but to be perfectly honest, I don’t care that much,” said Blaze Heatnix. “Why is ‘I don’t care’ or ‘Whatever’ your default answer to pretty much everything?” I asked, getting up. “Because I really don’t care,” replied Blaze Heatnix, also getting up. “Why should I waste my life on what other people say or think?” I shrugged. “We should get going before Flame Hyenard catches up with us.” “Good idea,” Storm Eagle agreed. “Still don’t care,” Blaze Heatnix muttered. Unfortunately for all of us, Flame Hyenard decided to show up just then. The three of us ran for it before he could say anything. “Think we’ve lost him?” asked Storm Eagle. “...Why didn’t we just fly?” Blaze Heatnix asked, ignoring Storm Eagle. “...Maybe because I can’t?” I retorted. “Well technically I can but only for ten seconds or so.” “Whatever,” Blaze Heatnix replied. “...Hold on,” Storm Eagle warned. “The Maverick Hunters are nearby.” “Don’t ca- Wait, they are?” Blaze Heatnix’s voice grew quieter. “Okay, maybe now I care a bit.” Out of sheer instinct I jumped into the nearest tree and hid. “Don’t mind me,” I whispered, “I’ll just sit here and wait for them to approach for a sneak attack.” “Good idea...?” Storm Eagle replied, only half sure of what he was saying. Storm Eagle suddenly turned around... And proceeded to barf up an egg that hatched into a bunch of small robot eaglets “...Are all bird reploids able to do this or what?” I asked. “...Don’t ask,” Storm Eagle said as the eaglets he just produced terrorized the Maverick Hunter that tried to sneak up on them. One of them distractedly flew away from the others and decided to sit on my head. “Can I kill him now?” I asked Storm Eagle, pointing to the Maverick Hunter that was currently being swarmed by the eaglets. “Sure,” he answered. I gently picked up the eaglet that had sat on my head, placed it on the branch besides me, then jumped down from the tree. Careful to not make a single sound, I snuck up on the Maverick Hunter, then slashed his head off in a single X-Scissor like motion. Oil splattered everywhere. “...You know, I suddenly realized just how fun murdering people is,” I said. “Any more?” “There’s probably more in the immediate area, so stay cautious,” said Storm Eagle. I decided to go for the offensive and jabbed Storm Eagle where his ribs would be if he were a human. “There are two of them behind that bush,” I whispered. “And?” “I’m going to try and take them down myself, but if it looks like I need help you’re helping.” I paused. “If you don’t, I’ll... Sue you, or something.” “Got it.” I lunged into the bush, knives at the ready. If I knew what was coming, I probably would have made a run for it. The first thing I saw was a flash as one of the Maverick Hunters unsheathed their weapon and jump attacked. I tried to dodge out of the way, but wasn’t fast enough as the attack hit my left shoulder. The other Maverick Hunter had gone to attack Storm Eagle and Blaze Heatnix. I attempted to counter-attack, but I only hit once, and after that, the attacker gave me no chance to lash out with either one of my knives, as I was far more interested in trying to guard myself from and dodging his endless wave of attacks. No matter how hard I tried, however, he still got a few attacks in. I heard Storm Eagle and Blaze Heatnix flying away to escape the other Maverick Hunter. Just my luck. I was ready to make a run for it when someone shouted. “Zero!” The voice sounded familiar, but I was probably too tired to concentrate on trying to figure out where I had heard it before. I should have tried anyways, but I gave in and dropped to the ground, nearly unconscious. “Are we done here yet?” the other Maverick Hunter asked. “Almost. Just let me take care of one little thing...” said the reploid that was called Zero. Just a few seconds after that, he stabbed me right through the chest with his saber, then removed it and trotted off. The only thought going through my head was “Kill me now” as I fell unconscious.
Once did a pony who shone like the sun Look out on her kingdom and sigh She smiled and said, "Surely there is no pony so lovely and so well beloved as I." Nohari Window Johari Window
Care to take a look at my sprite shop?
Once did a pony who gleamed like the moon Look out on her kingdom and sigh Dejected, she cried, "Surely there is no pony who loves me or finds any love in my night!" Credits
Lyrics from the song Lullaby for a Princess Avatar made on Pixlr Banner by ZeroFlame64
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page