PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in General Feedback thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > General Feedback thread >

Hey guys, flutter here. Pokefarm is really good in general! The community is nice, or atleast, I haven't met anyone particularly rude to anyone, and there are very generous & friendly people! The forum discussions, to me, seem varied, and the staff are very nice! Also, albinos. Those things are so cute. Like, they're pastel versions of your favorite Pokemon- What more can you ask for? I mean, you could ask for a black/purple version of your favorite pokemon, but those things, they're very hard to get.
I have a little story that was from when I started, and i'll put it in a hidebox.

Tiny Story

So, when I was just starting Pokefarm, around then, Gen 8 was just announced. So, me, not knowing what /s stood for, and Niet having something along the lines of 'i'm not adding Gen 8 Pokemon because I don't want to' followed by /s in his trainercard, I asked him, "Hey, what if there's a new eeveelution?" He then proceeded to post a meme about me asking him about Eeveelutions. The meme, in general? Right here. Meme
2020th post yay. :D
| GIF is of Ralsei from Deltarune (Toby Fox). |
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page