PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Regarding PokéRus Abuse

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Regarding PokéRus Abuse >

PeaFlower's AvatarPeaFlower
Sorry if this comes off weird, I have a lot of trouble expressing myself, especially in written form. Also my intention is by no means to add fuel to the fire, so if you feel this comes across as this, then I apologize in advance. I've just practically read all the posts in the thread for the last few days, safe for the latest ones, and after much hesitation wanted to participate. I just don't understand what the fuss is all about? The whole point of the post, to me, just seems like a warning? Nothing more? The people abusing the system are obviously fairly involved in the site, otherwise why would they put time and effort into doing all this? If these people are smart, and frankly I think they are, then they'll just stop. I doubt they'd risk a ban, since, as I said, they must have strong ties with the game. And there you have it. They'll stop. (Alright, I'm a fairly naïve person, so that's how I see it. Realistically, some might try again a few months down the line, but then, if as staff says it's easily detectable, the risk is theirs to take.) Also why would you assume avid Pokérus hunters and people locking their fields have anything to do with this post? If you have locked your fields to avoid Pokémon being levelled up/to avoid people asking you if they can buy your Pokémon, or any reason whatsoever (you shouldn't have to justify the way you want to play), and you actively didn't have anything to do with the abuse of Pokérus, then why would you even get scared? If you're very active in Pokérus hunting, of course you're going to get it often, that doesn't mean you're a cheater? And if people report you for that? It's just a report. Staff will see that nothing is wrong, and that'll be the end of it. I get the original post might have come off as... passive-agressive to some? But that's just individual interpretation. I just see it as a fair warning, as it's stated. How else should they have talked to potential cheaters? (Also, but that's just naïve me talking again, some of these people abusing Pokérus might have not even realized the extent of their actions? Maybe this post served as a wake-up call?) In short, there's absolutely no reason to freak out. The way I see it, for now there's no need to find a solution. There's no need to start to suspect one another. You're good.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page