PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Regarding PokéRus Abuse

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Regarding PokéRus Abuse >

Miss Reaper's AvatarMiss Reaper

QUOTE originally posted by FlärînãFåïry

I’m not trying to offend anyone by sharing my thoughts. Besides telling people not to break the rules and having mods catching and effectively dealing with users who abuse Pokerus, this seems like another decent option. If somehow just trying to catch people doesn’t work, I’m just throwing that idea out there. Not saying it won’t work though. As for the Pokémon in the hidden fields you don’t want people begging you for, maybe just name the field NFT, or say somewhere on your profile (trainer card maybe) “Don’t ask me to trade you these Pokémon.”
It's not just about Pokemon that aren't uft, I just plain don't want someone seeing certain fields. What if someone's holding a contest or something along those lines or even some surprise gifts and they lock their field so no one can see (or if they do it that day, like you suggested) this would force us to show what was private. Not to mention this is gonna be work that the mods shouldn't have to do. Just don't break rules. I'm sure it's easier to shoot someone a pm warning them not to do it again or get a ban. Edit: dang MochaFox ninja'ed me
T h e P r i n c e s s S h o p Avatar Art by Lady-Penumbra. For me
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Official GIF from Steven Universe!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page