PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Regarding PokéRus Abuse

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Regarding PokéRus Abuse >

QUOTE originally posted by BraveHearted

But it's unfair to forcefully have people's fields unlocked cause they *so happen* to get rus. I honestly do not want this suggestion to go through. It's a breech of privacy for me and others. My hidden fields are a mess, filled with things I DO NOT want beggars seeing. Others have expressed their reasons and I feel we just need to respect the fact others do not want this. It's kind of getting a bit much with having to repeat ourselves on this topic. >.< It's just a breach of privacy and really unfair to us who actually can follow the rules and not find a loophole and cheat. Please..just don't ruin rus even more with adding this. :( Cause I doubt people that are active rus hunters and sensitive to this suggestion will hunt it at that point cause they have to be forced to exp lock their pokemon that were originally in locked fields and/or be forced to deal with spam cause of people asking for stuff that was once in a hidden field. Which may add to the report pool for staff. Which then may delay them catching the ones doing this type of stuff - even if they say it's easy to track. Kind of hard to easily follow something with walls getting in your way isn't it? Sorry if any of this sounds harsh, but I have strong feelings against forcing people to have their fields unlocked and then pokemon exp locked.
I never suggested going for or against the idea. I was just explaining the pros and cons of the idea from my point of view. I have no clue how else they’ll catch cheaters unless they install some kind of hack system into Sally. Again, I’m a 21 year old space gamer nerd. What do I know?
Freebie by HeyItzJake
Oddish

Icon Credit

Art by BananaLizard, for my use only
× 3 / 500
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page