PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in A Shadow's Tale

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > A Shadow's Tale >

LoneShadøw's AvatarLoneShadøw
Don't jump to conclusions Don't slip through the cracks Spin right 'round and figure this out You say go and I say stay How else can we bring the roof down On this place we never cared to protect It's all burning now Burning right down to the ground Right back where we started Without a thought of what was lost Can't you hear it yet? I only wanted you safe at home But you cared too much To let me go it alone Now we're stuck here together Between one age and the next Between one life and another Do you still want to go? When there's nowhere left to go This time things will be different I'll say follow and you'll take the lead We'll carry on through the storm Side by side or hand in hand Doesn't matter what form we take No running away now Someday maybe we'll hide away From this world we created But today we'll find a way Even if tomorrow's our last I won't regret this moment You finally caught the real me, I finally saw the real you, And beyond that nothing ever mattered
Something that came to mind while working on 'The Project' again, not really sure why...it just kinda fits the mood of it though? Anyway yeah, been meaning to post so why not start with that? I kinda started doing art on CS, mouse-work is slow but I think I'm getting the hang of it and there are some ideas I really wanted to get down. Story-wise I haven't gotten much done but I'm tempted to try turning one of my less fleshed out ideas into a comic over there, heh it would KND/G:KND so I couldn't really do it here but I figured it might help me get into sketching humans. Not sure how well it would go though, I did alright with Enten so maybe? Really didn't take to Shadow though, don't really know why but I had trouble with her shape...eh, anyway I might also try a PMD comic with Kibou & the gang. That one I might share here, not sure since I'm using CS's art program. Site-wise not really much happening, just been hunting for DP and tossing lions at Lion~ Heh, trying to get things together to start my delta melan meowth hunt in time for my b-day (July 26) but gathering has been slow. Meh, I'll figure it out though and I'm so glad to have the site back. I spent the farmless week getting back into pixelmon though so that's something~ Lastly this is super late but I'll write it up anyway:

Spring Shellebration

Easter Event

Easter was a little different this year, of course I wasn't sure why until I decided to pay the town a visit. Em came with me this time, Spring's kinda his thing and he was looking forward to the festival. But...town was kinda a mess, I mean I wasn't really sure what to make of it at first and then prof came up to us looking done with everything. Despite the slightly off wording we both decided to follow and see what was up, discovering the rambunctious orkit twins running around the lab. No wonder she sounded stressed, guess it wouldn't hurt to entertain them a little. Not that there's much time to think it over before we find ourselves smothered under playful orkit snuggles. Em gets the idea to distract them with food which at the moment seemed for the best so fish like fishing bait right? Once I managed to detangle myself from them they accepted the offering readily enough and we took a breather. By then though I'd realized this wasn't going to be easy, especially if we couldn't understand them. Granted Em was a little better at keeping up with me, but a translator would still be easier...where was staff anyway? Thankfully I spotted Niet coming out of the back room and waved him over. He was willing enough to help and after some back forth the twins desire became clear, they want to make and hide their own easter eggs but didn't have anything to decorate them with. Niet suggested asking Ravyne which wasn't a bad idea, always something sparkly over there, and then headed off to work again. Maybe I shouldn't have disturbed him? At least the mystery of the town mess was solved and I had no desire to see one of Sally's tantrums. Ravyne isn't really any easier to understand though...huh, what's Garth doing at the wishforge? Ravyne seems a little disappointed you didn't bring a gift but is very much willing to help out. Uh, maybe a little too much...that all sounds fun but... Garth finally slows 'em down a bit and he offers a simpler solution; berries, stardust, and gems are easy enough to get at least. And I am not using Sporko like that...though, nope not following that train of thought. After getting the stardust and Ravyne's approval (is that what you were after?), he provides the rest and kicks everyone out of the forge. What is he up to with Garth? Everyone seems a little stressed today... And now back at the lab, was that a teleport? Anyway the twins have a basket of eggs and it's time to get decorating, no real sense in bugging staff if they don't want to share whatever it is they're up to. Prof checks in on us and warns against using 'mon eggs, yeah that would be a bad idea...why are the twins looking at each other like that? A roar interrupts the conversation, followed by Niet's yelling and prof is definitely needed there more than here. Well...I settled in with Em, the twins, and the eggs to get to work. At least this is a nice distraction from the chaos behind the scenes, after the theme picking anyway. Don't no why but today's a green day...yeah that sounds good. As I'm finishing up the last eggs Novan comes by with a message from Sei to prof, seems things with Sally are finally back in order and the festival can move forward. That's good, she starts up a chat with the twins and then offers to tag along for the egg hiding. While finding spots and roaming around though something feels increasingly off about the big egg...is it getting warmer? Oh great, before I can share this discovery though we're interrupted by a very angry mama. Novan takes the egg and runs off as soon as she figures out the situation, leaving you and Em alone to deal with the toxilisk...this is going great... Not that you blame her and she does have a point about protecting the egg, still fighting seems the fastest way to calm things down...hopefully. Gandalf at least doesn't have too much trouble knocking an angry lizard down a beg, no need to hurt her any more than necessary. Once she's calmed a little Novan returns and explains what happened, which seems to settle her for now. While we were distracted though it seems papa's come up to check out the egg too. He seems really happy the decoration at least...that won't hurt the hatchling will it? There's not really time to think over that though since the egg is already hatching...and well, it doesn't seem harmed but those colors... Time to go find prof and figure this mess out, she's just as startled by the coloring and seems eager to research this. While she disappears with the family Novan realizes the twins have disappeared again, that can't be good. She's suggests luring them with nectar (or does she just want it for herself?), growing some can't be that hard. Never heard of clear nectar though, Em hasn't either but he eagerly heads off to the garden to figure out this new challenge. Prof shows up again as soon as he returns and suggests trying to bait them at the beach. Novan also asks about the little peep and prof gives an update, seems Sally's tantrum earlier might have played a part it. Novan tries a pun, which pretty much fails with prof, and then runs off with the nectar. Hey, that's for finding the twins! Thankfully after a bit of searching they both turn up, seems angry mama scared them off earlier. At least things are good now, and it's about time for the festival. As soon I step into town again Novan runs off, after a moment of admiring the decor, seems she needs to throw more money at Doug. Yep, back to normal finally and there's Garth. After a chat about the eventful day we're joined by peep and family who all seem happy to see me again. Guess I did really good on that egg huh? The parents are worried about the attention he'll get in the wild though and suggest I take him back to my farm and look after him, guess it couldn't hurt and after some searching I found some siblings for him to hang out with from other weary farmers. Green, Red, & Blue Peeps
Edit: Finished lion hunt (for now anyway):
92s/32a/1m 3000h
Journal 🐾 Shop 🐾 Avatar Credit
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page