PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Report Rewards

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected > Report Rewards >

Duskar's AvatarDuskar
Does it have to be a ‘tangible’ reward? Gold Stars used to be a thing and they were given to posts the staff team thought were good. Like well thought out posts that were beneficial. In my experience, at least, with the reports I made before I presume gold stars were removed, each report that was pursued got a gold star. Sort of like a sticker for saying hey good job. It’s not a reward that can actually be used in any way, but it was something. Those report gold stars were private purely between the reporter and the staff, so unless someone really wanted to go for it, there was no competition around it or anything. Just a hey good job. Honestly I liked gold stars and some of the posts they were given to were pretty good. I think I remember one novel of a post where someone explained something like why a suggestion wouldn’t work. In the end I think the thanks from the staff team, even if it is somewhat generic copy-paste (I get it, I know you lot don’t have a lot of time so having a generic message is better than personalising replies!) is pretty neato. You got a thank you for doing something helpful for them. It’s nice that they acknowledge your contribution because a lot of other sites don’t even do that :0
🇦🇺 he/him they/them (unlicensed) | 21+ ||Avatar is official Ace Attorney anime screencap||
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page