PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Report Rewards

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected > Report Rewards >

Zen's AvatarZen
I just want to chime in, in another game I play, they used to have something similar. They had a system where non-punished players could go through reports and decide if someone should be punished or not for a small amount of currency. However, you only got it if the person was punished. So people would go through and, without even reading the logs of the reported person, click "yes" to punish the user. A lot of people got punished for literally nothing or something so tiny it wasn't even worth punishing them for it. All because people wanted a tiny amount of currency. It also caused a huge backlog because those who didn't vote to punish would get kicked from the program since they went against the majority vote, so people who needed to get punished weren't getting punished until months later. We don't need people to get super report happy just because they have the chance to get something. We also don't need to make the mods work 24/7 just to keep up with the mass of reports. All that would do would cause Staff to have to go through tons more reports for things that probably aren't even reportable just because someone wants currency.
Avatar by cloudtail. My shop I do gem hunts, box hunts, dexing, have items and even breeding pairs. PFQ B-day thread.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page