PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Captain Narflunk's Log

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Captain Narflunk's Log >

Narflunk's AvatarNarflunk

Update Time!

Well this was a long wait until the next post. I've done quite a bit since last time, and I probably won't remember it all.
  • Several tournaments have come and gone, I never ranked but still got some tokens.
  • Finished the Electrike hunt at 11s/4a/686 H, now starting a Mimikyu hunt. Matches type race so that will be good!
  • I am running the Team Twinkle Tackle (Fairy) team page this month! It doesn't seem that difficult to keep everything organized, and it is helping me refine my code-writing abilities.
  • I opened a shop! Check it out here. My brother recommended I name it "Steve's Goods", but I have no idea why Steve. It houses my sales for all the specials, exclusives and variants I have UFT, as well as services for renting my breeding pairs and for dex-trading. At some point I want to also add a section for selling items (summons, evolution items, etc). It has gotten some traffic, but isn't immensely popular just yet.
  • I figured out why the code wasn't working to add color and formatting to hide-boxes. That allowed me to add some more details to my 'about me' and to make the shop. Now I just need to figure out why a vertical tab list won't work!
Buy stuff at my Shop Score: 0
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page