PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in A Neighbor’s Journal (A tired postdog without motivation)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > A Neighbor’s Journal (A tired postdog without motivation) >

Iceland's AvatarIceland
Shinx hunt: 77s/13a/0m/2771h (For now saved) #OffTopic or a little story: My Pigeon is the Hero of Birds and Flying guys! My Sister thinks about he's the hero of the birds, that he saved all the birds and guys from the field where Stankovic lives "Special Serbs (Специјални Срби) 🌠🌌💛" Yes he saved the NoiTwins (Matthías and Hannigan). Mørland the Shiny Snivy is a good friend who helped Stankovic to save some eggs during the Type race on March (Dragon type). They cared of the NoiTwins and the Delta-Pigeons to get a big big Family. Every Saturday Night: All the family open the field to get a Big party with: dance balkan music. Choro (Soon) (The True Owner of Milan the Pidove) is proud of him and is the very first time to tell to his lovely Pigeon for caring all those Guys from Killer Crows. The True Heroes:
  • -
    Wick
  • -
    Chic
Name: Icey/Wick I share IP with my sibling Hyuse Bad Container in IDV, Good Student (busy at much) Secretly i am "Prisoner" Lil Balsa =P
Current Avatar: By: @ghostpetrichor_ on twitter FTU Credits: . MY SHOP:KING OF THE BEASTS OPEN NOW!
Progress to level 4
40.68% Dark Gem progress
Tamakoma - 2 stan!! Well, Ru out i will play with trainer see ya! (Art By: Gaelson)
credits

credits

Code & Divider @RAINB0W Background Image @Unsplash Bouncing Pixels @Nunka
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page