PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in A Neighbor’s Journal (A tired postdog without motivation)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > A Neighbor’s Journal (A tired postdog without motivation) >

Iceland's AvatarIceland
A Neighbor's Journal
My new journal, well let me see Name: Wick Age: An age Hatched in: Neighborhood
I miss living here
But currently living in Border
I wish to live far away
Species: A Neighbor Luxio
Art by Leon_Albertus
Nature: Hardy Role: Attacker =D, let's protect them, they're an endangered type Gender: They/them He/Him Sexuality: Ace lesboy Relationship Status: NOT loved 11 months ago Alignment: Lawful/Neutral good but lately i'm feeling chaotic evil >:v Personality: INTJ-T I like Systur, videogames (specially IDV), 70's,80's,90's and 00's music,the 80's rock music, ESC, Croatia and their music, Iceland, Balkans, Dogs, cats, birds, MHA (Kamie and Asui), WT (Narasaka, Mura my Espeon and more), DMO, TFM, Amabadama, Fridrik Dor, PEANUTBUTTER (both the food and the silly hamster musician hahaha c'mooooon) Dvornik Dino and Massimo (still hurts). Dislike: Bad teachers from my university, My first and DEAD-NAME (i won't mention this name ANYMORE) Horror movies and having a group with over 30 classmates (i have a terrible social anxiety) and when someone tells me to shut up, please don't do it, i really HATE it, Evo tourneys.. please No more!!! i really hate them My carrd: here My favorite pokemon: Luxio and Poochyena My favorite eeveelution: Glaceon My favorite shiny: Pidove My favorite Legendary: Giratina and Silvally My favorite Fakemon: Frusky (The best one), Ayeren, Luckoo and Kinaster Most Favorite Natures: Naive (THE BEST ONE), Brave, Hasty, Rash, Naughty, Timid Least Favorite Natures: Relaxed, Quiet and All bitter ones (But the least one is the Sassy nature) This is my b-day month!! (Sprite by: HeartlessDemon) Baits by: justanobody2275 Art by: Silver_Raven

Fun facts

-Since august 30th i started a new career: I'll be a teacher, so less time playing here. -I have depression 24/7. -I have a sister playing here: her name Hyuse -I'm don't watch animes really, but MHA and WT are my unhealthy obsession (A VERY UNHEALTHY), once you enter, you'll never leave =) yes my friends tried to introduce me to another animes but i can't leave my unhealthy obsessions... but i'm getting interested with BSD lmao thanks to IDV -I have a huge obsession to name my specials with ESC, my fandom stuff. -I'm too obsessed with IDV x3 thank you Hyuse -The other day, i was laughing together with my sister about an Icelandic song named Disco Frisco, because it sounds like a Super's theme. -Only my family can call me with my real gender. -I have another name but since 2009 is a Deadname and decided to change to: Ru or Cougar (means that i don't use this first name anymore) -I'm genderfluid, and i hate femme clothes =P. -For a weird reason: i like to play gta EVERYDAY ='D. -I'm the only of my family who has different hair (ugly black hair) -I usually don't have luck at all XD: I'm just an idiot student My country never won a single ESC My work or school always gives me the wrong schedule Literally i am the black sheep If i get someday a Sassy melon, i will riot >:v Iceland was buffed in 2014.. but currently is nerfed since 2019 (sports) If WT were real, being honest.. i'll be Gunner instead Attacker.. ouch, i did a lot of personality tests about this.. most of them i got this Role ._.XD Bait by: justanobody2275 ^^
F2U code by Gumshoe Background edited by Gumshoe
  • -
    Wick
  • -
    Chic
Name: Icey/Wick I share IP with my sibling Hyuse Bad Container in IDV, Good Student (busy at much) Secretly i am "Prisoner" Lil Balsa =P
Current Avatar: By: @ghostpetrichor_ on twitter FTU Credits: . MY SHOP:KING OF THE BEASTS OPEN NOW!
Progress to level 4
40.68% Dark Gem progress
Tamakoma - 2 stan!! Well, Ru out i will play with trainer see ya! (Art By: Gaelson)
credits

credits

Code & Divider @RAINB0W Background Image @Unsplash Bouncing Pixels @Nunka
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page