PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Lets complain about melan hunts!!! >

Yahan's AvatarYahan

So my current melan hunt gave the idea to write a parody to Shrek the Musical's "I Know it's Today" based off melan hunting. This is the first verse.

Settle in friends, it's story time! There's a farmer On PokeFarm Oh my gosh, that's just like me! Poor lil’ farmer Wants a melan But they don’t have enough ZC They pass the time by clicking Like someone else I know As years go by they click and hatch As years go by? Uh oh. A torturous chain I don't remember this part! They wished that they were dead? Skip ahead! Skip ahead! But in the end the farmer finds a ultra-rare The mon’ is black all over And worth more than golden hair! So I know, it'll appear Cause there are rules and there are strictures I believe the chains I see all day on my screen My melan mon, and his picture Will look just like the wiki! It won't be long now, I guarantee! Egg number Twenty three I know its today I know its today!
I use tone tags! Ones I tend to use the most are /gen
genuine
, /nf
not forced
,/nm
not mad
, /lh
light hearted
, /npa
not passive aggressive
, /pos
positive
, /neu
neutral
, /s
sarcastic
. (Hover over for meanings~)
Credits: Avatar
made by Anna-Ravenrock
|| Signature
my design. Luvdisc is one of my Pokemon OCs adapted from an official Luvdisc sprite, girl and the quote are both from Erin Entrada Kelly's novel You Go First
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page