PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Implementation of an Auto-stack button

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected > Implementation of an Auto-stack button >

QUOTE originally posted by Foxrested

*snipsnip* Unlike the "Align to Grid" button, where the sorting is only client-side, this should be server-side in that the field will be seen as stacked as such by all.*snipsnip*
If I may, I believe this here is the part that makes this auto-rejected. Something like this could make it seem as though PFQ were saying "this function is here so you can auto-stack your fields so it's easier for others to click," in effect making it seem as though S&S is officially recognized by the site, when PFQ doesn't support S&S or any "official" field orientation. To keep people from feeling bad for not using that orientation. Would people actually think that? Maybe, maybe not. But it's possible, so it makes more sense to just auto-reject anything automatically adjusting the views of fields to other users. Align to Grid is different in that, as it is only available to the user in their own fields and doesn't lock the Pokemon to that position after leaving the fields. I hope that makes a bit more sense.
Rèal's sprite by Matamoja. Avatar of Rèal by safi.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page