PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Hikari's AvatarHikari
"Good, let us move on then", Kuja responded. "This place gave me an idea of where she might be." As if on cue, the scenery around them changed once more, the area they arrived at giving him an uneasy feeling. This was where she's at, he was certain of it, but...of all the rooms in his palace, Mizuki's mind had brought her to the dungeons? He grimaced; facing his past actions would be the only way to find her now. "If she's behind that door, she'll no doubt hate me right now. I locked her in that place before...before I started to care for her, that is. I didn't think this would be where her mind would bring her though..." Kuja sighed, but then took a step towards the door. The magic behind it felt powerful, even from where he was standing, but he pushed onward anyway. Kuja soon spotted the blue-haired girl, curled up in the corner of the room, hands placed over both her ears as she cried. Magic lashed out from her here as well, similar to how it did before they entered her mind. "Mizuki--", Kuja didn't get a chance to walk closer to her or say anything else as Mizuki looked up at him, eyes wide in fear and panic when she saw him. "Stay away from me!" she yelled before a magic blast knocked him backwards against a wall. "You...you left me here...again...even though you promised...Just...just go away! Leave me alone!"
Image is official art from Dissidia: Final Fantasy.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page