PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Hikari's AvatarHikari
"Your world must be rather advanced to have technology like that", Kuja mused, trying to process what Aislin told him. She'd seen events from their world? No, not exactly...a world without Mizuki could never be his world. "I don't think you need to be afraid. I don't see any reason to hate you or leave you behind, and the other people in the group are simply said better people than I am", the silver-haired genome himself wasn't entirely certain why he was feeling this calm about the situation. Should he have been more upset or angry about it? He didn't see a reason why. "You are a kind person, Aislin. Rather than use any of the information you have on us against us, you chose to help us instead." He took a moment to try and find the right words, these kind of things weren't exactly something he was good at, yet somehow he'd found himself caring enough to try. "For some reason, despite what you've seen of me in that...well, other history, you still chose to become my ally. You've seen Mizuki's memories here, and still you don't seem to hate me. Even when Seth tried to get Mizuki to hate me, you tried to ease my mind right away. I don't quite understand it, but I am grateful for it." Another scene playing out in the area caught his attention meanwhile, reminding him of something. His own palace...could that really have been where Mizuki was right now? Was that place significant enough to her? "Now, will you help me find Mizuki?" This time, it was the genome extending his hand to Aislin.
Image is official art from Dissidia: Final Fantasy.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page