PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Aysu Llyr's AvatarAysu Llyr
Aislin put a few fingers on the side of and under her chin, tilting her head the slightest bit, thinking. Adding that info to what she had learned all throughout this journey... "I see. It does indeed makes sense, though I can think of a couple of reasonings behind Rikazu and Mizuki's actions during the fight." She waved a hand, dismissing that statement, and then the fear began to lurk in her eyes again as she then continued, "Thank you for explaining, Kuja. Now it's my turn." Aislin forced herself to keep eye contact, though it was very hard to not just stare at her feet the entire time. "There's a type of technology on my world that allows us to view planets out of our current reach. Once we learned how to twist time a bit, we used that in conjunction with this technology to view past events on those other planets. Thus, I know about other worlds and things that if well-known would probably get me killed by about half the group now." A wry grin had surfaced during the last sentence, but disappeared swiftly at the next. "The stuff we used wasn't perfect though; the version of the events on your world that I've heard from you doesn't match up with what I watched." Another wry grin and a nod. "Yup, I viewed your world. Celere's universe, Kudret's world, even some of the legends in that book Kudret carries, I've seen historical events from all of them." She shook her head to dismiss the matter once again. "Er, sorry, got off track. In the events I saw of your world, it followed Zidane and his group with one major difference: there was no Mizuki. No Mizuki, no Rikazu, no Rockna, and Zidane was the one who saved you from the Iifa Tree's collapse, not her. There's a really big difference between the Kuja I saw then and the Kuja before me, and I have to say I'm grateful about that. I doubt that version of you would have listened to all this." She finally looked down, biting her lip as she tried to think of what to say next. Oh, right. "I'm... sorry for keeping it from everyone, I just didn't know how to say it. You don't really learn how to say that sort of thing. Well, to be utterly truthful I'm sorry for getting caught; I wasn't expecting you to hear me say that. It's... been a really big fear of mine lately; everyone learning about what I've been holding back and... kind of hating me or leaving me behind. Killing me would be a relief at that point, you know?" By this point, her voice had gone quieter, though the buzzing in the back of her mind continued. Was there something going on outside? She had begun to cringe a little, clearly expecting the exact scenario she had outlined to happen. If that kept up she'd work herself into a full-blown meltdown or something.
Avatar is made by Nightfury28. My Ponysona, Remembrance.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page