PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Hikari's AvatarHikari
Kuja shot a glare at Aislin when she said he hadn't mentioned a few things yet. He didn't exactly want to talk about those things to begin with. Were they even important in any way? Then again...if it meant she'd tell him what she meant with her statement, perhaps it was worth telling her. Giving her hand a shake, he sighed. "I suppose we have a deal. But I have to warn you that there are things I don't entirely remember about that time." Taking another look around, he took a moment before speaking. "Before Mizuki's friends arrived, she and I talked for a while. Despite wanting to use her abilities in the past, I had started to care about her, and by using our pact I forced her to stay out of the fight between her friends and myself. Rikazu showed up after our fight had already started, and Mizuki kept him away from our fight when he did. Perhaps she was afraid of what he would do if she let him join us. Rikazu of course didn't want to hurt her, so he stayed out of the fight the entire time as well." He let out another sigh. "I was defeated in the end, though the details are blurry. In the end, despite me having teleported them all to safety, Mizuki returned to find me. The last thing that happened there was that the roots of the Iifa Tree came crashing down on us."
Image is official art from Dissidia: Final Fantasy.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page