PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Aysu Llyr's AvatarAysu Llyr
Aislin went quiet for a minute, mulling it over before finally nodding and speaking. "First things first. When I said I knew everything earlier, I meant the whole deal between Seth, Rikazu, and Mizuki. Secondly..." She took a deep breath and let it out, showing him an almost pained smile. "Secondly, what I can see in the air above you denotes a few things you haven't mentioned yet. So... how about we both skip the omissions and just go for the straight truth?" She was dead now. She was so dead now, the only way this could get worse was if everyone else was listening too. However she may feel about this, she got caught in the lie and now she had to fess up. "You tell me what happened here; I promise not to get mad or cut you off or anything like that. If you'll extend the same courtesy to me, I'll explain what I meant by that 'I remember' statement and maybe a couple questions in the process." Guilt and fear still written in her eyes, she carefully extended a hand an asked, "Do we have a deal?" She knew they had to hurry, and yet... This had to happen sooner or later. She suddenly wished she did write the rest of that letter.
Avatar is made by Nightfury28. My Ponysona, Remembrance.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page